STYLE: Taking it Back...

Pearl Harbor...
That's what my husband said when he saw me wearing this dress.. He said I looked like one of the girls in that movie. lol, I guess i'll take it as a compliment. 

simplyxclassic, wayf, wayf dress, polkadot dress, clare vivier clutch, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, life style, orange county
simplyxclassic, wayf, wayf dress, polkadot dress, clare vivier clutch, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, life style, orange county simplyxclassic, wayf, wayf dress, polkadot dress, clare vivier clutch, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, life style, orange county simplyxclassic, wayf, wayf dress, polkadot dress, clare vivier clutch, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, life style, orange county

I really like shirt dresses for some odd reason. Perhaps it's because of the classic style that's been around for years or the fact that I find the dress to be flattering?  I don't know. But for whatever reason, I'm always drawn to shirt dresses. 

dress // halogen heels, similar here // clare vivier clutch, smaller version here // sunnies // watch

Labels: , , , , , , ,