BEAUTY: Make Up For Ever HD Liquid Foundation + HD Collection

OK so yesterday I shared with you my NYFW handbag essentials and today I'm sharing the 2 make-up items I used everyday while I was there!

simplyxclassic, make up for ever, beauty, make-up, cosmetics, foundation stick, nyfw, sephora, make up review, beauty product, beauty blogger,

This Make Up For Ever HD Liquid Foundation is seriously amazing! It's buildable coverage allows you to go natural with a light cover or full camo coverage with a heavier hand.  The best part about this foundation is that no matter the light or full coverage you're going to get an invisible coverage on camera!  It's truly amazing!  It blends so nicely into your skin and I didn't find any creasing at all towards the end of the day!  This is a true runway must-have for any fashion show! For an average blogger like me, this foundation was perfect for all of my selfies and outfit photos, oh and it comes in 40 shades! I have used it both with my finger tips and the brush and both ways work well. BTW, the foundation brush is the softest ever!

simplyxclassic, make up for ever, beauty, make-up, cosmetics, foundation stick, nyfw, sephora, make up review, beauty product, beauty blogger,

simplyxclassic, make up for ever, beauty, make-up, cosmetics, foundation stick, nyfw, sephora, make up review, beauty product, beauty blogger, simplyxclassic, make up for ever, beauty, make-up, cosmetics, foundation stick, nyfw, sephora, make up review, beauty product, beauty blogger,

simplyxclassic, make up for ever, beauty, make-up, cosmetics, foundation stick, nyfw, sephora, make up review, beauty product, beauty blogger,

This Make Up For Ever Ultra Stick is for 'on-the-go' application!  Some mornings when I didn't have time to apply my foundation, I used this stick to swipe across my forehead, cheeks and chin and just buffed it in with my beauty blender. It works so nicely and give a nice natural smooth finish!  I even brought this along in my purse one of the days to touch up! Available in 15 shades!

simplyxclassic, make up for ever, beauty, make-up, cosmetics, foundation stick, nyfw, sephora, make up review, beauty product, beauty blogger,
Don't forget to finish off with this MAGIC powder! 
This Make Up For Ever High-Definition Powder will set your foundation and leave you covered all day long!

simplyxclassic, make up for ever, beauty, make-up, cosmetics, foundation stick, nyfw, sephora, make up review, beauty product, beauty blogger,

Have you guys tried it?  Let me know if you have!

foundation // stick // primer // brush // lipgloss // hd powder

Photos by: Jason Haung





Make Up For Ever products provided by a PR company, All opinions are my own.

Labels: ,