Mommy and Me STYLE: Falling for Pink

Been loving this bright pink shade lately...
So happy I was able to find a cute little matching dress for Rylie.
simplyxclassic, miriam gin, jcrew, mommy and me, mom blogger, fashion, style, ootd, todderl outfits, crewcuts, pink sweater, lace skirt, tulle skirt

Being a mom / blogger is a lot of work.  And while we're on the subject let's just get one thing straight, I am NOT a mommy blogger.. Have I ever written about diapers and feeding?  I am simply a mom who blogs about fashion, beauty and whatever else I love.  But back to the point. Being both mom and a blogger is keeping me pretty busy.  If i'm not answering emails or writing my blog posts, I'm with my Ryliecakes on playdates or outings.  It's getting to be a little overwhelming and I think I need a little ME time break... Well more like me and my hubby time... So on that note, I would LOVE to have a few substitute blogger's fill in for me. If you're interested in writing a blog post for simplyxclassic, please shoot me an email - miriam at simplyxclassic dot com.

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, jcrew, mommy and me, mom blogger, fashion, style, ootd, todderl outfits, crewcuts, pink sweater, lace skirt, tulle skirt simplyxclassic, miriam gin, jcrew, mommy and me, mom blogger, fashion, style, ootd, todderl outfits, crewcuts, pink sweater, lace skirt, tulle skirt simplyxclassic, miriam gin, jcrew, mommy and me, mom blogger, fashion, style, ootd, todderl outfits, crewcuts, pink sweater, lace skirt, tulle skirt simplyxclassic, miriam gin, jcrew, mommy and me, mom blogger, fashion, style, ootd, todderl outfits, crewcuts, pink sweater, lace skirt, tulle skirt IMG_7946 simplyxclassic, miriam gin, jcrew, mommy and me, mom blogger, fashion, style, ootd, todderl outfits, crewcuts, pink sweater, lace skirt, tulle skirt

top // skirt // necklace //old bag, similar clutch // heels // sunnies // watch // rylie's dress // rylie's shoes
rings c/o Miranda Frye



Labels: , , , ,