Mommy & Me Style: Fall Floral Prints

Miss My Girl...

simplyxclassic, mommy and me, jcrew, crewcuts, floral skirt, floral print, floral dress, chambray top, prada bag, mommy blogger, fashion, bauble bar, orange county

It's been 5 days since I last saw my daughter and I can't even tell you how much I miss her! Thank goodness I'm flying home today!  I pray that I make it home safely to give her a big fat kiss! I'm slowly learning that being a mom and a style blogger is tough.  It's hard for me to be away from my little family for so long and I have to admit that at times I feel a little guilty knowing that I'm sacrificing my time with them.  Of course my family supports and encourages me to do what I love but I can't help feeling a little guilty leaving them behind.  Anyone else struggle with this? What do you do?

simplyxclassic, mommy and me, jcrew, crewcuts, floral skirt, floral print, floral dress, chambray top, prada bag, mommy blogger, fashion, bauble bar, orange county simplyxclassic, mommy and me, jcrew, crewcuts, floral skirt, floral print, floral dress, chambray top, prada bag, mommy blogger, fashion, bauble bar, orange county simplyxclassic, mommy and me, jcrew, crewcuts, floral skirt, floral print, floral dress, chambray top, prada bag, mommy blogger, fashion, bauble bar, orange county simplyxclassic, mommy and me, jcrew, crewcuts, floral skirt, floral print, floral dress, chambray top, prada bag, mommy blogger, fashion, bauble bar, orange county

top // skirt // necklace // bag // similar shoes // watch
rylie's dress // shoes

I'm really enjoying this mommy and me style series.. Rylie's been somewhat accommodating but do you notice the popsicle in my hand?  That's what I used to bride this little one this time around...


Labels: , , , , , , ,