Mommy & Me STYLE: Pink Jacket, White Top and Jeans

Styling with my mini me. 

simplyxclassic, banana republic moto jacket, pink jacket, mommy and me style, mommy blogger, mom blog, gap kids pink bomber, twinsies, fashion blogger, orange county

Pink moto jacket? How could one pass up?
I never thought I'd be the type of mom to dress the same as my little one, I kinda think it's corny... but here I am being very corny!  #twinsies  See my other mommy and me posts here, here and here.

simplyxclassic, banana republic moto jacket, pink jacket, mommy and me style, mommy blogger, mom blog, gap kids pink bomber, twinsies, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, banana republic moto jacket, pink jacket, mommy and me style, mommy blogger, mom blog, gap kids pink bomber, twinsies, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, banana republic moto jacket, pink jacket, mommy and me style, mommy blogger, mom blog, gap kids pink bomber, twinsies, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, banana republic moto jacket, pink jacket, mommy and me style, mommy blogger, mom blog, gap kids pink bomber, twinsies, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, banana republic moto jacket, pink jacket, mommy and me style, mommy blogger, mom blog, gap kids pink bomber, twinsies, fashion blogger, orange county

my outfit: jacket // top // jeans // sunnies // heels
Rylie's outfit: jacket // top // jeggings // shoes

There is a back story to this photo session.  Even though I am a HUGE fan of these adorable pink jackets, Rylie was NOT a fan.  She had a fit and cried balled her eyes out when I tried to dress her.  Hubby and I had to bribe her with ice cream to put the jacket on.   After filling up her tummy with ice cream, she was a happy camper!  The things I do for fashion and blogging! =)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,