STYLE: NYFW OUtfit 2 - Green with Envy, Sleeveless vest

I'm sharing my second outfit from NYFW. 
Here's outfit one, in case you missed it. 

simplyxclassic, nomo soho, nyfw, blogger, style, mommy blogger, fashion, ootd, wiw, what i wore, what to wear, sleeveless vest, olive green, boohoo, chloe faye bag,

I'm not much of a green person but when I saw this sleeveless vest, I thought, "green is my new favorite color!"  It seems like sleeveless vests are the new "IT" thing to wear nowadays but unfortunately for me, this kind of vest can make me look heavier and wider... Thank goodness for belts! I wish there was a close up shot of my belt b/c it's actually fabulous!  It's laser cut with a nice hug!

simplyxclassic, nomo soho, nyfw, blogger, style, mommy blogger, fashion, ootd, wiw, what i wore, what to wear, sleeveless vest, olive green, boohoo, chloe faye bag, simplyxclassic, nomo soho, nyfw, blogger, style, mommy blogger, fashion, ootd, wiw, what i wore, what to wear, sleeveless vest, olive green, boohoo, chloe faye bag, nyc4simplyxclassic, nomo soho, nyfw, blogger, style, mommy blogger, fashion, ootd, wiw, what i wore, what to wear, sleeveless vest, olive green, boohoo, chloe faye bag, simplyxclassic, nomo soho, nyfw, blogger, style, mommy blogger, fashion, ootd, wiw, what i wore, what to wear, sleeveless vest, olive green, boohoo, chloe faye bag,

sleeveless vest c/o // shorts // bag // sunnies // belt // watch // shark tooth necklace // bar necklace // old heels, similar here 

btw, isn't the backdrop beautiful?!  This is in front of our hotel, Nomo Soho. 
The entrance is very pretty!




Labels: , , , ,