STYLE: On The Go!


*This post is sponsored by Comfort Cup® by Chinet® and Refinery29   

IMG_7207

As a mom and a fashion blogger, my mornings are pretty hectic with caring for my husband and daughter as well as replying to emails and other blogger duties.  Most mornings I tend to skip breakfast as I'm usually running out the door to Rylie's ballet class or rushing to the mall to grab the last beautiful fit-and-flare dress that's on sale.  As I'm running out the door, I always grab my hot tea because I just can't survive the day without it. 

Thank goodness for the perfect on-the-go Comfort Cup® by Chinet®.  I love my Comfort Cups because they make my hectic life a little easier.  My Comfort Cup keeps my tea hot without burning my hands, but the best part of it is, I can toss it out when I'm done with it.  I can't even begin to tell you how many coffee/tea travel mugs I have lost during one of my busy morning outings!  With Comfort Cup, I don't have to worry about burning my hands, my tea getting too cold, or wasting money on lost tumblers.  

IMG_7243
IMG_7305

Look how adorable my Comfort Cup is!  Stripes on stripes!  You all know how I feel about my stripes!  And! It kinda matches my outfit yeah?

IMG_7351

Hurry and get your own Comfort Cup® by Chinet® and make your mornings a little smoother! 

IMG_7345

dress // belt // watch c/o, similar here // bag // sunnies // shoes of prey heels c/o, similar here



Labels: , , , , , ,