TRAVEL: How I Pack My Jewelry

I do love my jewelry...

How to pack jewelry, travel, simplyxclassic, jewelry storage, watch organizer, fashion blogger, mommy blog, orange county

I can't leave home without a few stacking rings, bracelets or an awesome statement necklace, oh and of course my watch - always, must wear a watch!  When I found out that I was going to NYC for fashion week I knew I needed a travel friendly jewelry storage.  I found this white jewelry box which was the perfect compact size for me.  I really like that it's a soft structured box that can protect my jewelry from getting damaged in my suitcase.

How to pack jewelry, travel, simplyxclassic, jewelry storage, watch organizer, fashion blogger, mommy blog, orange county

For my watches, I picked up this soft pad that's meant for to hold watches. All I did was wrap a soft towel around my watches to prevent from getting scratched up in my luggage.

How to pack jewelry, travel, simplyxclassic, jewelry storage, watch organizer, fashion blogger, mommy blog, orange county How to pack jewelry, travel, simplyxclassic, jewelry storage, watch organizer, fashion blogger, mommy blog, orange county

travel jewelry box // watch pad

How do you guys store and travel with your jewelry pieces?




Labels: , , , , ,