Unfancy Friday: Yellow Love

Next to white, yellow has to be my favorite color!
It's so happy, cheerful and bright.  Always makes me smile.
I'm absolutely in love with this daisy crochet cardigan!

simplyxclassic, yellow cardigan, boohoo, boohoo official, crochet cardigan, fashion blogger, style blogger, mommy blogger, lifestyle blog, simplyxclassic, yellow cardigan, boohoo, boohoo official, crochet cardigan, fashion blogger, style blogger, mommy blogger, lifestyle blog, simplyxclassic, yellow cardigan, boohoo, boohoo official, crochet cardigan, fashion blogger, style blogger, mommy blogger, lifestyle blog,

cardigan // dress // watch // sunnies // heels

simplyxclassic, dolce vita heels, chole bag, cross body, fashion blogger, style blogger, mommy blogger, lifestyle blog,

invested in new beauties
heels // bag

simplyxclassic, tikes, fashion blogger, style blogger, mommy blogger, lifestyle blog,

got me some Tieks for my upcoming trip to NYC.


yummy earl grey lavender ice cream in a warm puffle
@cauldronicecream


I have this thing with clouds. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , ,