MOMMY AND ME STYLE: Buffalo Plaids & Stripes

Happy Monday!!!
I'm so happy to start a brand new week simply b/c last week sucked!
Instead of being grumpy, I want to focus on the things I am thankful for!  Like for example, today I'm so thankful for the cool weather!
simplyxclassic, mommy and me, style, mommy blogger, buffalo plaid, jcrew, crew cuts, mini me, fashion blogger, orange county, stripes,

The weather has cooled down giving me and Rylie the opportunity to wear our matching buffalo paid shirts!  I was so excited when I found a toddler size version of my favorite fall shirt!  Of course we paired it with a striped shirt and jeans for a more relaxed look!  Buffalo plaid is one of my most favorite fall/winter pattern!  I wish everything came in buffalo plaid! 
simplyxclassic, mommy and me, style, mommy blogger, buffalo plaid, jcrew, crew cuts, mini me, fashion blogger, orange county, stripes, simplyxclassic, mommy and me, style, mommy blogger, buffalo plaid, jcrew, crew cuts, mini me, fashion blogger, orange county, stripes, simplyxclassic, mommy and me, style, mommy blogger, buffalo plaid, jcrew, crew cuts, mini me, fashion blogger, orange county, stripes, simplyxclassic, mommy and me, style, mommy blogger, buffalo plaid, jcrew, crew cuts, mini me, fashion blogger, orange county, stripes, simplyxclassic, mommy and me, style, mommy blogger, buffalo plaid, jcrew, crew cuts, mini me, fashion blogger, orange county, stripes,

striped top // old jcrew buffalo plaid, similar here and here // jeans // shoes // sunnies // watch // bracelet
rylie's striped top // buffalo plaid // jeggings // shoes // sippy cup



Labels: , , , , , , , ,