STYLE: Back to Basics

Happy Hump Day!
I'm bringing it back to basics with a classic white shirt and denim jeans. 

simplyxclassic, classic white shirt, jcrew, balenciaga city bag, designer handbag, nude heels, blogger, fashion, style, mommy, orange county, california, simple, casual chic, ootd, simplyxclassic, classic white shirt, jcrew, balenciaga city bag, designer handbag, nude heels, blogger, fashion, style, mommy, orange county, california, simple, casual chic, ootd, simplyxclassic, classic white shirt, jcrew, balenciaga city bag, designer handbag, nude heels, blogger, fashion, style, mommy, orange county, california, simple, casual chic, ootd, simplyxclassic, classic white shirt, jcrew, balenciaga city bag, designer handbag, nude heels, blogger, fashion, style, mommy, orange county, california, simple, casual chic, ootd,

top // jeans // heels // bag borrowed from trendlee // watch // sunnies

With all of the beautiful fall fashions around me (via instagram), I'm here in 80-90 degree weather trying to pretend like it's autumn!  So until I can wear my beautiful plaid scarves, flannel shirts and trench coats, I'm just sticking to my basics!  My favorite crisp white shirt, blue jeans, heels and a fabulous handbag!  I love how chic and casual this balenciaga bag is!  Isn't it gorgeous?!



Labels: , , , , ,