STYLE: Fall Plaid and Olive Jacket

This week really felt like fall in socal.

simplyxclassic, plaid, gap, jcrew, dooney and bourke, bucket bag, distressed denim, how to wear plaid, fashion style blogger, mommy blog, fall fashion, california fall, orange county, korean, asian blogger

One of my favorite things about fall is the plaid! I'm mad for plaid you guys!!!  If summer is to gingham then fall is definitely to plaid! I saw this plaid button down and fell in love with the fabric. It's so soft and breathable!  Perfect for the kind of fall we have in socal.  This olive green jacket is my favorite fall piece by the way. I think it's such a great investment piece! You can easily dress it up and down while styling it in many different ways.  I purchase this jacket 2 years ago and it's still around in stores!  That should tell you how great this jacket is!

simplyxclassic, plaid, gap, jcrew, dooney and bourke, bucket bag, distressed denim, how to wear plaid, fashion style blogger, mommy blog, fall fashion, california fall, orange county, korean, asian blogger simplyxclassic, plaid, gap, jcrew, dooney and bourke, bucket bag, distressed denim, how to wear plaid, fashion style blogger, mommy blog, fall fashion, california fall, orange county, korean, asian blogger simplyxclassic, plaid, gap, jcrew, dooney and bourke, bucket bag, distressed denim, how to wear plaid, fashion style blogger, mommy blog, fall fashion, california fall, orange county, korean, asian blogger

Obsessed with this bag! I've been literally carrying it around EVERYDAY since I got it! It's not too heavy, plus it fits all of my stuff! I love that it has an adjustable shoulder strap so I can throw it over my shoulders or wear it cross body! Very mom-friendly!

simplyxclassic, plaid, gap, jcrew, dooney and bourke, bucket bag, distressed denim, how to wear plaid, fashion style blogger, mommy blog, fall fashion, california fall, orange county, korean, asian blogger simplyxclassic, plaid, gap, jcrew, dooney and bourke, bucket bag, distressed denim, how to wear plaid, fashion style blogger, mommy blog, fall fashion, california fall, orange county, korean, asian blogger

top // jacket // jeans // heels // dooney & bourse bag c/o // miranda frye necklace c/o // watch // sunnies

Labels: , , , , , ,