STYLE: Lace Cream and Grey Outfit

Going off of my grey & cream post from the other day, 
I wanted to upload this outfit I wore a few weeks ago.  
Grey and cream has been my favorite color combo for the fall season and I have a feeling it'll stay around for the winter season as well.

Everything I'm wearing below is available in stores!!

IMG_8873

IMG_8892

top // skirt // heels // clutch // watch // sunnies // hat

I wanted to touch on something really quick today.. I know I normal don't post anything private or personal but I wanted to share something I've been experiencing in the blogging world and that's racism.  I can't even believe I'm writing that b/c I absolutely dislike people who play the race card but I can whole-heartedly say with conviction that I have experienced prejudice opinions in this blogging world.  I don't want to get too specific or anything, in fact I want to be very vague.. I just wanted to share that I'm really surprised and somewhat disturbed that racism still exist today... 
All I'll say is this, there's only one yellow ranger in the power rangers. 



Labels: , , , , , ,