STYLE: Light Wool Plaid Coat!

 This is one of those coats I've been waiting to wear since I purchased it a month ago! 
Yes, you read that right, I got it a month ago!!  Luckily for me, there was one day last week where it was just cool enough for me to wear this ensemble and not sweat all over the place.  
I am absolutely in love with this coat.  The fit and cut is so nice and flattering and I could see myself wearing this on a night out or dress it down with a pair of jeans... Either way, I'm so happy I got it! 

simplyxclassic, fall fashion, coat, plaid coat, prada sunglasses, zara heels, chanel brooch, cameo pin, how to style a plaid coat, simplyxclassic, fall fashion, coat, plaid coat, prada sunglasses, zara heels, chanel brooch, cameo pin, how to style a plaid coat, simplyxclassic, fall fashion, coat, plaid coat, prada sunglasses, zara heels, chanel brooch, cameo pin, how to style a plaid coat, simplyxclassic, fall fashion, coat, plaid coat, prada sunglasses, zara heels, chanel brooch, cameo pin, how to style a plaid coat, simplyxclassic, fall fashion, coat, plaid coat, prada sunglasses, zara heels, chanel brooch, cameo pin, how to style a plaid coat,

coat // clutch // similar heels // sunnies // chanel pin // similar cameo pin

Labels: , , , , , , ,