MOMMY AND ME STYLE: Cream and Grey

OK so if you saw this post and this post then you know how obsessed
I have been with the color combo cream and grey... It shouldn't come as a surprise that
I'm featuring another cream and grey outfit with my Rylie.


simplyxclassic, grey and cream outfit, fall outfit, steve madden pumps, gap jeans, grey jeans, forever21, mommy and me style, outfit, ootd, mommy blog, blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, givenchy lucrezia
simplyxclassic, grey and cream outfit, fall outfit, steve madden pumps, gap jeans, grey jeans, forever21, mommy and me style, outfit, ootd, mommy blog, blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, givenchy lucrezia simplyxclassic, grey and cream outfit, fall outfit, steve madden pumps, gap jeans, grey jeans, forever21, mommy and me style, outfit, ootd, mommy blog, blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, givenchy lucrezia simplyxclassic, grey and cream outfit, fall outfit, steve madden pumps, gap jeans, grey jeans, forever21, mommy and me style, outfit, ootd, mommy blog, blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, givenchy lucrezia simplyxclassic, grey and cream outfit, fall outfit, steve madden pumps, gap jeans, grey jeans, forever21, mommy and me style, outfit, ootd, mommy blog, blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, givenchy lucrezia
simplyxclassic, grey and cream outfit, fall outfit, steve madden pumps, gap jeans, grey jeans, forever21, mommy and me style, outfit, ootd, mommy blog, blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle

sweater // jeans // heels // bag // watch // sunnies // bracelet
rylie's dress // shoes 

Today I wanted to share about something I struggle with.. To be completely honest, if this was any other day, I would not have posted this blog blog.. I would have deleted all of the photos above and started over.. Why? Simply b/c of the blurriness and the inconsistent color due to the sun setting at a rapid speed... I know I touched on this before in another blog post but I'm such a photo nazi when it comes to my own quality of photos and I'm often very hard on myself... 

That's the thing with taking this blogging thing to a business level - it becomes less fun and more work. What happened to all of the champagne cheers I used to do on this blog?!  Now it's all work and no play.. To be honest, I've lost a bit of joy in my blog b/c of the level of professionalism and perfection I expect for myself.. It's no doubt that I want to produce the best and high-quality content but I'm always having to remind myself that I'm not perfect.. I don't have a professional photographer and I don't have all of the hours in the day to do this perfectly.. I have an amateur photographer husband who googles and youtubes when trying to figure out camera stuff and I have a 2 year old daughter who's constantly at our side at all times.. My expectations for myself has got to come down a notch or two!  

I posted this blog post along with the blurry/inconsistent colored photos above to remind myself that I need to stop taking everything so seriously and to have fun again!  Yes, this is a side job of mind but it is not my identity.  So cheers everyone!  Let's remember that this blogging thing is not who we are, it's just what we do! 


Labels: , , , , , , ,