MOMMY and Me Style: Fall Shoes with DSW Shoes


This post is promoted by DSW Shoes


IMG_0463

When it comes to cold weather shoes in Southern California, there’s nothing better than having a good fashionable pair of ankle booties. How awesome are these from DSW Shoes?  I love that these Tahari Dagna Booties b/c they are different from your average black booties!  The grey color blocking is what drew me to this pair in the first place and I love the leather strap detail. The heel height is perfect, giving me a sufficiently flattering height without any discomfort.  I have to be honest and tell you that I could walk for miles in these booties—and, being a mom, that helps a lot! 

IMG_0313

IMG_0482

I picked up a new pair of fall shoes for Rylie as well.  For her, I opted for the simple and very classic Nina Amaryllis Mary Jane Flats, which always reminds me of back-to-school for some reason…  I thought it was a great first pair of dressy shoes for her to have and, let me tell you, my girl fell in love with them.  She kept pointing at them asking me to put them on her to wear around the house.  As a mom, I really appreciate the Velcro straps and the rubber soles at the bottom making it easy for her to put on without having any falls or accidents from slippery floors. 

IMG_0520

IMG_0385

Fall is the perfect time of year to wear booties and I just can’t get enough of them! Here are a few fall booties and kids shoes that are currently on my wish list!  Tell me, readers, what fall shoes are you dreaming of? 

Untitled-1


1. Adrienne Vittadini Tikki Bootie  2. Muk Luks Patti Girls Toddler & Youth Bootie  3. Inpo Onessa Bootie  4. Guess Kisa Bootie  5. Crown VIntage Tabitha  6. Carters Cecila Girls Toddler Boot  


simplyxclassic, dsw shoes, fall booties, mommy and me style, mom blogger, fashion, beauty, lifestyle

At DSW Shoes, we believe that shoes have the power to bring out something great in everyone.  So no matter who you are or how you dress, we’ve got just what you need. 




Labels: , , , , , , , ,