My First YOUTUBE Video! #goingforit

Can you believe I started a youtube channel?! 
simplyxclassic1
(click above to subscribe :)

I've dabbled with the idea for quite some time now.. Maybe 5 years?  No Joke!
I never had the guts to do it because I was always so fearful of criticisms but after a good time of thinking and a lot of encouragements from my husband and friends, I decided to just go for it! 

So here's my very first video! 
It's short and kinda lame, but it took me forever to edit it! LOL, i'm still a newbie!
If anything, making this video made me realize how much time and hard work goes into making a video!  I give maddddd r-e-s-p-e-c-t to all of the youtubers out there!


I'm not sure how often I'll be making youtube videos, maybe once a month? Once a year?  
We'll see.. 
I'm not going to put any pressure on myself because I just want to have fun with it!
We'll see where it goes from there!

xoxo

Labels: , ,