STYLE: The Perfect Bow & Striped Skirt


IMG_0127

You guys, as much as I love wearing bows, I can't tie a pretty one to save my life!  My bows always come out looking weird and deformed!  Please tell me I'm not the only one, because then I'd feel really bad about myself!

IMG_0085

(Little Miss. Rylie trying to photobomb me above!)

IMG_0084

When I saw this top with the printed on bow, I thought to myself, "this is brilliant!"  Finally I can have the perfect bow!  I love that this top is long sleeves so I can wear it formally down or rolled up like here to give it a casual look.  By the way, how awesome is this metallic skirt?!  Absolutely loving it and I think I'll definitely be wearing this one again for the holidays! 

top c/o // skirt c/o // similar clutch // heels // sunnies // watch

Labels: , , , , , , ,