STYLE: Plaid Coat, Studded Belt and OTK Boots

Confession:  I always trash the belt that comes with any clothing item I purchase...

IMG_1092

Is it just me?  I just don't like matchy matchy belts... This beautiful plaid coat came with a belt to tie at the waist but I chucked it because I personally didn't like the way it looked.  So instead, I decided to add my own studded belt! This coat has a lot of fabric so for a not so skinny girl like myself, a belt is a must! 

IMG_1090

I've seen a few other bloggers wearing this coat around the instagram world and I just love how each blogger adds their own personality to it.. For me, when I received this coat the only way I wanted to style it was with a skirt and OTK boots! BTW, these boots are Stuart Weitzman but I found a similar pair for under $50!! 

IMG_1134
IMG_1138

jacket c/o // top // skirt // similar boots here // belt // sunnies



Labels: , , , , ,