Thankfulness

I know i've said this many times before but I don't really share anything too personal on my blog but today I wanted to share with you 1 thing i'm very thankful for this year.


At the beginning of 2015, my hubby and I agreed that I would pour my heart and soul into this blog and see what would come of it.  Well, with my dedication to this blog came a lot of neglect and loss of time with my own family.  

(an unedited, non-photoshopped, real raw non-posed moment of my two loves)

They have suffered this year b/c of my lack of presence with them.  I have been so unfaithful to them as a wife and mom and yet both of them have remained faithful to me - cheering me on and always supporting me and my dream.  They have loved me when I was extremely unloveable and often times enduring with patience while trying to please me - especially during photoshoots when i'm frustrated with the angles, lighting and Rylie's not posing the way I want..It's so silly thinking about it now.

I do not deserve either of them and yet here I am with both of them.  I have so much to be thankful for...but what I'm most thankful for is what I don't deserve the most and that is the love and relationship I have with my husband and daughter. 

I sincerely hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with your loved ones. 

Labels: , ,