GIFT GUIDE: FOR MY GIRLFRIENDS

I really hope my friends are not reading this post b/c it will completely ruin the surprise...
But this is literally what I'm giving them for Christmas.

IMG_3306

For my friend who loves baking, I got her set of measuring cups, spoons and a whisk.. I know she is definitely going to love this.
I can't even tell you how pretty these are in person!
IMG_3330

For my other friend, I got two beautiful candles that smell extremely delicious!
How beautiful is this?!
IMG_3335
IMG_3314 IMG_3317 IMG_3311 IMG_3326

Lastly, I'm pretty big on presentation so of course I had to go with a gorgeous floral topper for the box!

simplyxclassic, gift guide, holiday present, gift idea, anthropologie, candle, baker, measuring cups, spoons

measuring cups // measuring spoons // whisk // apple candle // gold pear candle // floral gift topper




Labels: ,