MOMMY AND ME STYLE: RED CHRISTMAS

Hi Friends!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

IMG_4363

Christmas is just around the corner and I'm now starting to get into the holiday spirit!
To kick off the coming of the holidays, Rylie and I are sporting our christmas red.
IMG_4212

This red outfit is inspired by a beautiful Valentino dress I saw a few months ago. It was love at first sight until I saw the over three-thousand dollar price tag! (#imcrazybutnotthatcrazy)  I thought the dress was simple enough for me to recreate on a budget.. Just goes to show that any expensive designer outfit can be recreated with wallet friendly pieces!
IMG_4205 IMG_4283 IMG_4254 IMG_4326

Rylie was so excited to wear her bow tie!

IMG_4371

IMG_4204

dress // collar // similar bow tie // heels // bag // sunnies // watch // bracelet c/o
rylie's dress // top // shoes // bow


Labels: , , , , , , , ,