STYLE: Bundled Up with a Nude Coat and Scarf

Burrrr!!!
It's getting chilly here in Socal!
Give me a big scarf and a hooded coat and i'm set for business!  

IMG_2961

This coat has a scuba feel which I've always been a fan of anything scuba material b/c of the way it wears... but the reason why I like the scuba material on this coat is b/c it blocks out the wind, in my opinion.  This coat originally came with a little tie belt but I chucked it b/c I think it looks better when it's opened up so you can see the contrast color.

IMG_2967

Next, gimme a chunky scarf! This one here is long and soft.  It definitely keeps my neck warm which I totally appreciate during the colder months.  PS - I totally need to re-organize my scarves! It's getting to be a little too much in my closet!  If you have any tips, please let me know! =)

IMG_2988 IMG_2984 IMG_2982

coat c/o // top // jeans // scarf // heels // clutch // sunnies 


Labels: , , , , , ,