STYLE: A Lafayette 148 Story... Part 1

IMG_2890

My love affair continues with the color cream continues.  Something about wearing creams during the winter time makes me feel so sophisticated and chic.

IMG_2894

When I first laid eyes on this beautiful hat from Lafayette 148 New York, I immediately added it to my basket.  I’d been wanting a light colored fedora for the winter months because I’m completely over my grey ones I wore for the fall season.  You guys have no idea how difficult it is to find a good hat.  A lot of times, the shape is nice but it fits weird on my head - not that I have a weirdly shaped head or anything!  Just my luck, this fedora fit perfectly and I plan to wear it a lot this season!

IMG_2912_2

Let’s talk about the bag.  It’s no secret that I’ve been wanting a boxed shoulder bag for quite sometime now and I’m thankful that my search is over!  I’m in love with this beautiful handmade bag! It is the perfect example of fine craftsmanship, just look at the croc embossed pattern. It fits everything I need without weighing me down and I love that the shoulder straps are adjustable!  I have been wearing this bag since I received it and it has yet to disappoint.

IMG_2951


top c/o // skirt // scarf // bag c/o // boots // hat c/o // sunnies // watch




Labels: , , , , , ,