STYLE: NYE Blue Floral Dress - ON SALE!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Holiday with your family!

simplyxclassic, nye, new years, what to wear for new years, blue floral dress, banana republic dress, 2016, fashion, style, ootd, mommy blogger, blog, orange county, mom,

I realize that New Years eve is coming up and everyone will be posting their sequin dresses but this year, I wanted to wear something different.  I selected this blue floral dress because it looked so fresh to me and that's exactly how I want to start my new years - FRESH!  And the BEST part of this dress is that it is currently 50% off!
simplyxclassic, nye, new years, what to wear for new years, blue floral dress, banana republic dress, 2016, fashion, style, ootd, mommy blogger, blog, orange county, mom,

I find the colors of this dress to be relaxing and calming.  The grey and blue combo is so peaceful and  serene.  
simplyxclassic, nye, new years, what to wear for new years, blue floral dress, banana republic dress, 2016, fashion, style, ootd, mommy blogger, blog, orange county, mom,

simplyxclassic, nye, new years, what to wear for new years, blue floral dress, banana republic dress, 2016, fashion, style, ootd, mommy blogger, blog, orange county, mom,

dress // collar // heels // bag // sunnies // watch




Labels: , , , , , , ,