STYLE: Winter White Wonderland

Living in socal, I'll have to fake my white wonderland.

simplyxclassic, winter wonderland, holiday, christmas outfit, banana republic, faux fur, mommy and me, matching outfits, baby girl, mom blogger, fashion blog, style, orange county, ootd,

Just floating around in this beautiful woodsy area with my girl... I was so stoked to find this faux fur jacket for myself and for Rylie.. Mine is such great quality and super soft! Rylie and I both can't help but to touch it all he time hahaha..

simplyxclassic, winter wonderland, holiday, christmas outfit, banana republic, faux fur, mommy and me, matching outfits, baby girl, mom blogger, fashion blog, style, orange county, ootd, simplyxclassic, winter wonderland, holiday, christmas outfit, banana republic, faux fur, mommy and me, matching outfits, baby girl, mom blogger, fashion blog, style, orange county, ootd, simplyxclassic, winter wonderland, holiday, christmas outfit, banana republic, faux fur, mommy and me, matching outfits, baby girl, mom blogger, fashion blog, style, orange county, ootd, IMG_4437

Absolutely loving my Y necklace!  I'm a girl who loves the bling! =)

faux fur // dress // necklace // heels // gloves
rylie's faux fur // dress // shoes // sippy cup

Labels: , , , , , ,