UNFANCY FRIDAY

Happy Friday everyone. 

My heart has been a little heavy since the San Bernardino shooting in southern California. 
We're living in scary times right now and I can't help but to be frightened.  I'm scared to send my husband to work or even go out with my daughter because who knows when and where the next one will be.  As normal as it is for me to have this kind of fear, as a Christian i'm so thankful I don't have to fear for my life b/c my life is in God's hands.  I can turn my fear to hope - not hope in world leaders but hope in my savior. 

I wish you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday!


gingham top // sweater // jeans // chucks


delicious lunch at fig & olive


family trip to disneyland
similar jacket here // top // jeans // chucks // sunnies 


Rylie and I participated in #givingtuesday
We went and purchased some toys and dropped them off at our local children's hospital


a little dessert with me and my chickie
similar chicken hat here


Labels: , , , , , ,