BEAUTY: New Products

My skin has been acting up lately!


So, naturally I went and purchased a few new goodies and received some faithful oldies to remedy the situation. 

My Kate Somerville Exfolikate is really good with removing dead skin and just getting rid of all kinds of dirt and oil.  I'm trying out the Dilo oil for the first time and I'm not sure what to think of it yet.. Have you guys tried it?  Thoughts?  The under eye repair cream is also new for me.  I'm still working on finishing up my current eye cream but i'm so excited to try this repair cream b/c as you guys already know, I LOVE eye creams!  I'll let you know thoughts on this later!


To help with my dryness, I picked up this Hydrating Mask by Skin Inc! I'm really liking it so far.  You can use it 2 different ways: either a quick 10 minute hydrating mask or as your night time moisturizer.  I've been applying it nightly as my night moisturizer and I have to say that I'm impressed.  I'm a little picky when it comes to night creams and this one did not disappoint. I love that you only need a thin layer and that thin layer will keep your skin hydrated all throughout the night!  I love looking at my skin first thing in the morning and seeing it glow! 


Another item I picked up is this serum by Belif.   This serum is also suppose to help with dryness.  So far no complaints but I haven't seen a major change to my skin as of yet.. Hopefully I notice a different in the next coming weeks! 

See you soon!

exfolikate // dilo oil // repair eye cream // hydrating mask // serum




Labels: , ,