Mommy and Me: Darth Vader tops & Red Chucks

Monday, we meet again...

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, star wars, darth vader, sweatshirt, jcrew, crewcuts, old navy, toddler fashion, blogger, lifestyle, how to wear red, chucks, converse, orange county, mommy blog,

So this may be a super late and embarrassing to admit but I am just NOW jumping on the Star Wars band wagon!  My husband who is already a fan of the series, somehow talked me into a Star Wars marathon.  I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting myself into but I hope I'll like it?
simplyxclassic, miriam gin, star wars, darth vader, sweatshirt, jcrew, crewcuts, old navy, toddler fashion, blogger, lifestyle, how to wear red, chucks, converse, orange county, mommy blog

For some extra motivation, I thought it would be nice to rock my inner dark side!  I'm really loving the whole Star Wars collection here!  We're wearing our new red chucks for a pop of color.. I'll admit that I was a little worried about wearing a bold color as an everyday neutral but somehow, it works!
simplyxclassic, miriam gin, star wars, darth vader, sweatshirt, jcrew, crewcuts, old navy, toddler fashion, blogger, lifestyle, how to wear red, chucks, converse, orange county, mommy blog IMG_5693 IMG_5726 simplyxclassic, miriam gin, star wars, darth vader, sweatshirt, jcrew, crewcuts, old navy, toddler fashion, blogger, lifestyle, how to wear red, chucks, converse, orange county, mommy blog
simplyxclassic, miriam gin, star wars, darth vader, sweatshirt, jcrew, crewcuts, old navy, toddler fashion, blogger, lifestyle, how to wear red, chucks, converse, orange county, mommy blog
simplyxclassic, miriam gin, star wars, darth vader, sweatshirt, jcrew, crewcuts, old navy, toddler fashion, blogger, lifestyle, how to wear red, chucks, converse, orange county, mommy blog

my outfit:  sweatshirt // jeans // shoes // hat // sunnies // chain bracelet // leaf bracelet // wrench bracelet // watch
Rylie's outfit:  sweatshirt // jeans // shoes





Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,