STYLE: Floral Dress & A New Year for simplyxclassic

Celebrating a new year on simplyxclassic.

simplyxclassic, style, mom blog, blogger, fashion, style, floral dress, chichwish, asian, korean, lifestyle, orange county, blog, steve madden nude heels, pink clutch, fall outfit, southern california,

First of all, thank you so much to my loyal sxc readers who have been with me since the beginning. It's because of you readers I endure some of the unnecessary bs that goes on behind the scenes of blogging.. (For more blog ranting, you can check out my snapchat where I keep it 100% real - simplyxclassic1 <---don't forget to add the 1)

simplyxclassic, style, mom blog, blogger, fashion, style, floral dress, chichwish, asian, korean, lifestyle, orange county, blog, steve madden nude heels, pink clutch, fall outfit, southern california,

Last year, I tried really hard to be consistent with my blogging by updating 5 times week... Looking back now, I realize that it's just not practical for me to do that.  I have so much respect for those bloggers who can post daily because it really is a full time job and anyone who says otherwise has no clue what they're talking about. For me personally, I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity and I learned that when I try to post daily, there is a decline in the quality of my blog post.  Because of that reason alone, I have decided to post 2 times a week, maybe 3 at most.

simplyxclassic, style, mom blog, blogger, fashion, style, floral dress, chichwish, asian, korean, lifestyle, orange county, blog, steve madden nude heels, pink clutch, fall outfit, southern california,

So what does that look like?  I'm not entirely sure but I'm going in the direction of 1 outfit post and 1 lifestyle post a week... and if I do a third, I want it to involve you readers... Meaning, perhaps I highlight a new blogger I discovered or maybe I write about some blogging experiences...or I could do a rant post about some of the shady bloggers i've met... It appears that my rant snaps are the most viewed and loved so I thought about moving it over to my blog lol.. Anyways, I'm not exactly sure yet, but I hope you'll stick around for it.

But again, thank you so much for staying with me. I love you guys so much and I enjoy all of the wonderful feedback you give me through email, snap and comments! Keep em coming!

simplyxclassic, style, mom blog, blogger, fashion, style, floral dress, chichwish, asian, korean, lifestyle, orange county, blog, steve madden nude heels, pink clutch, fall outfit, southern california,
simplyxclassic, style, mom blog, blogger, fashion, style, floral dress, chichwish, asian, korean, lifestyle, orange county, blog, steve madden nude heels, pink clutch, fall outfit, southern california,
simplyxclassic, style, mom blog, blogger, fashion, style, floral dress, chichwish, asian, korean, lifestyle, orange county, blog, steve madden nude heels, pink clutch, fall outfit, southern california,
simplyxclassic, style, mom blog, blogger, fashion, style, floral dress, chichwish, asian, korean, lifestyle, orange county, blog, steve madden nude heels, pink clutch, fall outfit, southern california,

Now let me talk about this pretty dress.. The photo of this dress on the website is different from the dress I actually received.  If you look closely, the design and sleeve length are different.  I didn't contact the company b/c I was ok with this dress they sent me - which btw, it does not exist on their website.. So i'm assuming that the photo on the website is incorrect.  Either way, I really like the dress but just something to note,  it's a bit short. I'm 5'5 1/2 and I felt very aware of bending over and sitting down.  I definitely would not recommend this dress to anyone taller than me - unless you want to flash your goodies =)

dress c/o // collar // similar necklace // shoes // sunnies // watch // bracelet // similar clutch




Labels: , , , , ,