STYLE: Winter Shorts Outfit

Happy New Year Everyone...

simplyxclassic, style, mom blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, blog, loft, gap, over the knee boots, winter shorts, fall outfit, winter outfit, layered look, black and white, gentle monster

 I fell in love with these tweed shorts when I first saw them online. In fact when I saw them, this outfit exact came to mind!  Is that weird?  I would say that this outfit is Clueless inspired.. Haha, does anyone else love that movie as much as I do?
I've worn this 2-in-1 top many times before and it is still one of my fashion tops!  I'm telling you, these pre-layered top pieces were specifically made for lazy people like myself.  I really love the knee high socks look but since it's still chilly in Socal, I paired my outfit with over the knee boots instead.
simplyxclassic, style, mom blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, blog, loft, gap, over the knee boots, winter shorts, fall outfit, winter outfit, layered look, black and white, gentle monster simplyxclassic, style, mom blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, blog, loft, gap, over the knee boots, winter shorts, fall outfit, winter outfit, layered look, black and white, gentle monster
simplyxclassic, style, mom blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, blog, loft, gap, over the knee boots, winter shorts, fall outfit, winter outfit, layered look, black and white, gentle monster

simplyxclassic, style, mom blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, blog, loft, gap, over the knee boots, winter shorts, fall outfit, winter outfit, layered look, black and white, gentle monster simplyxclassic, style, mom blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, blog, loft, gap, over the knee boots, winter shorts, fall outfit, winter outfit, layered look, black and white, gentle monster

old top, similar here and here // shorts // boots, similar here // bag // sunnies // watch



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,