Escape to Palm Springs - Parker Palm Springs


IMG_8830

yellow top // white shorts // flip flops

Well, if you're following me on snap and instagram then you know we took a mini trip to Palm Springs last week! After hearing such wonderful things about Parker Palm Spings, I was thrilled we were able to stay there for our trip!  You guys need to know how lovely and chic this hotel is!

IMG_4959 IMG_9326 IMG_9329 IMG_8303

Rylie's dress // duffle bag

IMG_9420IMG_8305 IMG_8339 IMG_8311 IMG_8329

 espadrilles, love this budget friendly one // similar heels // pink heels // similar white heels

IMG_8381

dress // similar heels

IMG_4930 IMG_8248

top // hat // sunnies

IMG_9309
IMG_8348 IMG_8842
IMG_9297 IMG_8697 IMG_8728

flamingo dress

IMG_9322

crochet sleeve dress

IMG_8362

I'm so happy we were able to get away for a few days and spend time together as a family.  Even though Palm Springs is only an hour away from our home, I felt like we were on some tropical island because of the hotel's lush grounds!  The staff was amazingly friendly and hospitable.  They embraced us with open arms and whatever we needed, they were able to provide.  I give major kudos to the concierge because they really know the ins and outs of Palm Spings and to the wonderful valet staff who constantly retrieved and parked our car.  PS, I recommend the bloody mary at Norma's! 

Traveling with a toddler can be a challenge but it's like riding a bike - the more you do it, the easier it'll get.  It also helps when the hotel is kid-friendly and has special amenities just for the kids. Rylie was pretty easy going on this trip. She didn't have a hard time adjusting to the new environment which was great for us!  I'm positive she likes sharing a room with us which is tricky because her bedtime is around 7:30pm.  This means, we too are also in bed and in the dark around 7:30pm.  Of course hubby is on his iPad and I was on the lap top with headphones! Ha! Whatever works!

I'm excited for our next trip wherever that may be but I can not wait to go back to Palm Springs! I feel that our trip was too short this time around!  If you want to see more outfit photos from my trip, don't worry because I got you! =) I'll be posting all of my outfits this week and next week so stick around yeah?


This post was in partnership with Parker Palm Springs


Labels: , , ,