STYLE: A Very Lacy Valentines Day!

Here we go!
Another non traditional Valentines Day outfit.. Did you catch the first post here?

IMG_7621

I think lace is a fabric that I could literally wear all year round. I love the delicate and feminine details and I wish I owned a lace dress in every single color. Ha!  I really like this grayish / almost purple color, especially styled with the clean white accessories.  I feel like I'm going to get a lot of wears out of this dress as I can see myself wearing it to church, a wedding or a bridal shower.

IMG_7577 IMG_7586 IMG_7573 IMG_7639 IMG_7417 IMG_7425
and a little special treat, here are my two loves patiently waiting for Valentines Day to come.
I am so overwhelmingly thankful for these two.  Both are my sweet Valentines...

my dress // heels // bag // sunnies
hubby's shirt // pants // shoes
Rylie's top // skirt // shoes




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,