BEAUTY: Glamming Up with COVERGIRL!

This post is sponsored by COVERGIRL

IMG_9716textheart 
Let me just start by saying that finding a mascara that actually works on me is pretty difficult.  I was born with short and sparse lashes, and I blame my Asian heritage because that seems to be the common downside for us when it comes to eye makeup.
IMG_9669
What drew me to this COVERGIRL Plumpify Mascara is the name!  I don’t want to plump anything else on my body except my lashes! Let’s step back for a second. COVERGIRL has always been my favorite drugstore go-to for mascaras.  They are the king of mascaras, so naturally I was drawn to this one when it launched.
IMG_9671
I picked up the Very Black color.  The first thing I noticed, of course, was the chic red and black packaging.  The second thing I noticed was that the wand was separate from the mascara tube.  I really like that!  
IMG_9685
Next, let’s talk about the fat wand and thick bristles.  These bristles literally grab hold of every short lash I have, giving them the volume I crave!  Best part of it all: NO CLUMPING!  Absolutely no clumping!  Trust me, I applied about 10 coats and there was zero clumping.
IMG_9695
Another reason why I love this mascara is because it did not smudge or smear through the day.  I tend to have oily eyelids, and a lot of mascaras make me look like a raccoon by the end of the day.  COVERGIRL Plumpify Mascara did not disappoint me!  My eye mascara stayed in place all day, even through workout sweat.
IMG_9723 IMG_9707 IMG_9673

So happy I found my new favorite mascara.  Thanks, COVERGIRL, for glamming me up!  

Labels: , , , , ,