MOMMY AND ME: Pink Strawberry Baby Doll Dress

IMG_1392

dress is sold out but similar here // shoes // sunnies
Rylie's dress

IMG_1170 IMG_1167 IMG_1240 IMG_1210 IMG_1219

Happy Friday everyone! 
How cute is this dress?  When I saw it, I just had to have it! I'm sad to say that after 1 week of me receiving this dress in the mail, it's already sold out! But no worries, the brand has a few other designs in the same cut. I really like this one, this one and this one!  I have to be careful with these types of baby doll dresses because sometimes they can make me look pregnant and that's not the look I'm going for ya know what I'm saying?!

TGIF! ! I'm off with to Universal Studio's with a few girlfriends and I could not be more excited! I've never been before!!!  Follow along on my snapchat to keep up with my day.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday! 




Labels: , , , , , ,