STYLE: Celebrating Spring with Florals

IMG_0979

dress // similar bag // similar heels

IMG_1012 IMG_1006 IMG_1003 IMG_0976
Happy second day of spring!  I laugh typing that because it's been spring/summer weather here in Southern California =) But now we can all celebrate as a nation since it is officially spring! I'm jumping in head first with this floral off-the-shoulder dress. If you saw this post, then you know how I've been loving the off-the-shoulder look lately. I love the color and I love the cut! I'm sad to say that this dress has been very popular and has sold out at Nordstrom, but your girl found it at another reputable website.

 I wore this dress last week to OC Chefs Table. It's an evening where the top chefs in the area all come together for the Illumination Foundation for the Homeless.  It was a lovely venue filled with delicious dishes.  I was told that the charity raised over $600k that evening!

 I sincerely hope you all had a lovely weekend! We had a tough one because Rylie got her little fingers slammed by the car door. We rushed to the ER to make sure nothing was broken and praise the Lord, everything turned out ok... Her fingers are still a little swollen but she's back to her normal self. I'm so thankful she recovered pretty quickly!




Labels: , , , , , , , ,