STYLE: A little Color & Blog Opportunities

Happy Saturday Friends!

IMG_8915

I can't believe how quickly March came!  February was such a busy month for me. Eric was on a 3 week vacation and I had a couple of special projects to complete which is kinda the reason why we only went to Palm Springs for family time and not somewhere far away.

IMG_8911

I'm so humbled and thankful for the opportunities that have been coming my way recently - there was one point where I felt a little discouraged by my statistics.  I felt like I wasn't growing and everyone around me was significantly increasing in their followings - I'll talk more about that in another blog post but today I just wanted to encourage you to not lose heart if you're at a standstill in your stats...

Do NOT buy followers!
Do NOT buy your way!
Focus and work on your content.
The brands will find you.

Yes, there are brands that only look at numbers and that sucks - but trust me, you don't want to work with those brands either!  I recently partnered with a well-known brand that had pretty much collab'd with EVERYONE on instagram... that was a huge turn off to me as a creative influencer.
It's like when a guy hits on EVERYONE that walks by..

IMG_8899

A little Diet Coke promo...

IMG_8907 IMG_8873 IMG_8908

This is the last outfit I wore in Palm Springs and I wanted to get these photos up before the start of next week.  Of all of the outfits I wore in PS, this one has to be my favorite.  If you've been following me for a while, you know that I don't wear a lot of multi-colored items but something about this skirt made me fall in love.  I styled it with this structured and fitted cami top.  I was a little unsure about this top until I tried it on - it is SO FLATTERING!   I'm normally not this slim in real life! lol

top // skirt // similar heels // sunnies



Labels: , , , , , ,