MOMMY AND ME: Mint To Be...

IMG_9904

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Eric and I took Rylie to a nearby park to do some exploring.  My friends who know me well know that I'm not much of an outdoorsy kinda of girl, but for my daughter I will at least try to be adventurous.  I want Rylie to have a fun childhood so I'm willing to go out of my comfort zone and do things I normally wouldn't be interested in doing.   The things we do for our kids...

IMG_9910 IMG_9843 IMG_9832 IMG_9861 IMG_9896 IMG_9876 IMG_9920 IMG_9905

If you've been following me for a long time then you know that I normally don't show a lot of skin. I'm pretty conservative with my outfits - plus I look like a line backer of a football team lol.  This dress is a little out of my comfort zone with the off the shoulders but I really like the mint color and the flow of the dress. What do you think? I suppose I can always throw on a cardigan! 

dress // hat // shoes // sunnies // necklace
Rylie's dress


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,