Style: Spring Stripes and Florals with Banana Republic


IMG_1814 IMG_1698 IMG_1513 IMG_1531 IMG_1615 IMG_1552 IMG_1677

BR top // BR skirt also love this one // BR earrings // heels // sunnies 

Stripes and florals together are one of my favorite combos for spring.

I was in the store the other week looking for a top to match this floral skirt and I immediately headed towards this striped tank. When I took it to the fitting room to try on with my skirt, the sales associate gave me an 'unsure' look but I knew it would work.  Sure enough, when I came out of the fitting room to show her, she was very surprised and pleased.  I'm pretty sure I converted her that day to believe in the stripes and florals combo!

I could have easily worn this skirt with any solid blouse and called it a day, but the great thing about stripes is that it makes the outfit look playful and a little more youthful.  Let's be honest here, I'm not getting any younger so whatever helps, I'll take!  The secret to making the combo work is to stick to the same color palette.   What do you think of the combo?  Would you wear the stripes and florals combo?  Btw, how gorgeous are the studs?!  I love studs! They're just so easy to throw on and can easily dress up or dress down any outfit.

It's almost the end of March and I can't even believe how fast this month flew by! I'm really excited for April and May because I have some fun things planned and I can't wait to share with you!  I hope you all have an amazing day and I'll see you back here later!





This post was sponsored by Banana Republic

Labels: , , , , ,