Our Favorite Orange County Beach - Balboa Island

IMG_2729

my outfit: romper // hat // sunnies // shoes
rylie's outfit: top // skirt // also love this one

IMG_3076 IMG_2814 IMG_2823 IMG_2874

By now you should know that my family loves spending time at the beach and one of our favorite beaches in Orange County, CA is Balboa Island.  Have you been before?  It's a clean beach and the best part is, there's parking everywhere!!  After a few hours of playing in the water, we love walking over to the Balboa Fun Zone to share a funnel cake and play carnival games.  One of our favorite activities to do at the Balboa Island is rent bikes and ride along the boardwalk while admiring all of the beautiful homes.  There are plenty of bike rentals and most of them have a toddler seat you can attached to an adult bike.  Check it out if you're ever in town. 

I can't believe it's already April!  Do you guys have fun things planned for this weekend?  I'm not sure what we're doing exactly but I hope there is a road trip in my near future!






Labels: , , , , , ,