Style: Blue Skies and Blue Maxi Dress

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, blue maxi dress, spring maxi dress, forever21 blue dress, beach, orange county, fashion blogger,

dress // necklace // bracelet

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, blue maxi dress, spring maxi dress, forever21 blue dress, beach, orange county, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, miriam gin, blue maxi dress, spring maxi dress, forever21 blue dress, beach, orange county, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, miriam gin, blue maxi dress, spring maxi dress, forever21 blue dress, beach, orange county, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, miriam gin, blue maxi dress, spring maxi dress, forever21 blue dress, beach, orange county, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, miriam gin, blue maxi dress, spring maxi dress, forever21 blue dress, beach, orange county, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, miriam gin, blue maxi dress, spring maxi dress, forever21 blue dress, beach, orange county, fashion blogger,

dress // necklace // bracelet

I don't wear maxi dresses very often but I couldn't pass up this true blue maxi dress.  First of all, it's cotton and super comfortable.  I didn't want to take it off at the end of the day but I had to with all the sand ^____^ If you're looking for a maxi this season, I definitely recommend this one. The biggest plus is that it's only $18!!  Doesn't get much better than that!

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I'm so excited for the next coming weeks as I have a few fun things coming up and I can't wait to share with you all!



Labels: , , , , , , ,