STYLE: I'm Busy With This Gingham Dress

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos dress, gingham dress, checkered dress, buffalo plaid dress, summer, spring, floppy hat with text, quote, orange county, blogger, fashion, mommy

dress // belt // hat // shoes // sunnies

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos dress, gingham dress, checkered dress, buffalo plaid dress, summer, spring, floppy hat with text, quote, orange county, blogger, fashion, mommy simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos dress, gingham dress, checkered dress, buffalo plaid dress, summer, spring, floppy hat with text, quote, orange county, blogger, fashion, mommy simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos dress, gingham dress, checkered dress, buffalo plaid dress, summer, spring, floppy hat with text, quote, orange county, blogger, fashion, mommy simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos dress, gingham dress, checkered dress, buffalo plaid dress, summer, spring, floppy hat with text, quote, orange county, blogger, fashion, mommy simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos dress, gingham dress, checkered dress, buffalo plaid dress, summer, spring, floppy hat with text, quote, orange county, blogger, fashion, mommy simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos dress, gingham dress, checkered dress, buffalo plaid dress, summer, spring, floppy hat with text, quote, orange county, blogger, fashion, mommy simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos dress, gingham dress, checkered dress, buffalo plaid dress, summer, spring, floppy hat with text, quote, orange county, blogger, fashion, mommy


Ok, so I'm back with my first and definitely not last gingham outfit for the season. Y'all know how much I love gingham, it's one of my weaknesses!  A few months ago I purchased this dress (which is currently on sale) and ended up returning it after I saw 2 top bloggers wearing it.  I'm actually happy I returned it and waited for this dress to come along because I'm absolutely in LOVE with it! It's SOOOO much more flattering than the other dress with the tank sleeves!
BTW, I've been obsessed with floppy hats with quotes and this, "I'm Busy" one is so fitting for my life lately! See this post here for my other hat.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  My hubby and I scouted around Orange County for locations to shoot for the blog.  There are a lot of bloggers in the area now so finding a location that's not overly used can be a challenged.   BUT in the end, it doesn't really matter where you shoot as long as you have good lighting #chasingthatlight




Labels: , , , , , , , ,