STYLE: Spring Off the Shoulder Dress and Floppy Hat with Text

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos, white spring dress, off the shoulder dress, eugenia kim hat knock off, eugenia kim replica, orange county, fashion blogger, floppy hat with text

dress // similar hat without text, similar hat with text // heels

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos, white spring dress, off the shoulder dress, eugenia kim hat knock off, eugenia kim replica, orange county, fashion blogger, floppy hat with text simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos, white spring dress, off the shoulder dress, eugenia kim hat knock off, eugenia kim replica, orange county, fashion blogger, floppy hat with text simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos, white spring dress, off the shoulder dress, eugenia kim hat knock off, eugenia kim replica, orange county, fashion blogger, floppy hat with text simplyxclassic, miriam gin, asos, white spring dress, off the shoulder dress, eugenia kim hat knock off, eugenia kim replica, orange county, fashion blogger, floppy hat with text

I have an obsession with hats, especially during the spring/summer months.
I found this hat at H&M and I'm so sorry to say that it's already sold out. I know you've all been wanting a hat like this with a quirky saying and I'm happy to say that I found a store that carries a similar style! The best part is, it's affordable! Click here for more details! I personally love this one, this one and this one.

Let's talk about this dress that is super flattering and comfortable! I absolutely adore this dress! I know I pretty much say that about everything I wear but I really really really love this dress! The a-line is cut so perfectly that it slims down my body! It's like a miracle dress!

My grey lace ups are brand new and I'm really liking them so far! I like the soft grey neutral color that will pretty much match anything but most of all, it's comfortable and that's all that I care about!

Yesterday hubs and I took Rylie to the Griffith Observatory and I can't wait to share the photos with you next week! Until then, you can check out my instagram for sneak peeks!

Labels: , , , , , ,