Black and White with a Furla Pink Pop

style, miriam gin, simplyxclassic, forever21, striped skirt, black and white outfit, furls shoulder bag, hot pink bag, blogger, fashion
style, miriam gin, simplyxclassic, forever21, striped skirt, black and white outfit, furls shoulder bag, hot pink bag, blogger, fashion style, miriam gin, simplyxclassic, forever21, striped skirt, black and white outfit, furls shoulder bag, hot pink bag, blogger, fashion style, miriam gin, simplyxclassic, forever21, striped skirt, black and white outfit, furls shoulder bag, hot pink bag, blogger, fashion style, miriam gin, simplyxclassic, forever21, striped skirt, black and white outfit, furls shoulder bag, hot pink bag, blogger, fashion

top // skirt // bag in red // similar heels // sunnies // watch

I don't wear black very often but whenever I do, I always feel so chic (even though chic is not my style nor can I pull it off lol). BTW, my top and skirt are under $25! I wish I could be like those thin super models in NYC looking tres chic all in black! Since I can't pull that off, I like to add a fun pop of color to my outfit. I am in LOVE with this hot pink Furla bag.  It is definitely a statement bag to my black attire and I love the gold hardware.

I'm currently in Napa and I'm loving it so far!  I don't know why it took me so long to visit but I'm definitely going to try to make this trip a regular one because it is so gorgeous here!  If you have any recommendations, please let me know!!  Don't forget to follow along on my snapchat (simplyxclassic1) for the crazy fun!

Photos by Vincent Elejorde



Labels: , , , , ,