Catch Up

IMG_1266

Enjoyed a little girls time in Napa this week.
I can't wait to show you more photos.

IMG_0835

Summer chambray tops are my favorite!
top // skirt // flats // sunnies // clutch 

IMG_0936

Guess who made the Front Page Story of OC Register?
Also, trying out some new moisturizers!

tatcha water gel moisturizer // belif moisturizing bomb // belief overnight brightening mask



IMG_0741


I'm really excited to be reunited with my family today.  Can't wait to see and hold this little one even though she could careless - her latest ranking is: Grandma, Daddy and then me!

Rylie's Dress, shoes // My Dress, shoes

I hope you all had a fantastic week and are excited about the 3-day weekend.  I know there's gonna be some good sales going on so stay tuned for a quick little Sales Recap!

Labels: ,