Ruffle Stripe Dress

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, striped dress, zara clutch, oversized clutch, asos dress, straw fedora, vince camuto lace up heels, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, miriam gin, striped dress, zara clutch, oversized clutch, asos dress, straw fedora, vince camuto lace up heels, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, miriam gin, striped dress, zara clutch, oversized clutch, asos dress, straw fedora, vince camuto lace up heels, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, miriam gin, striped dress, zara clutch, oversized clutch, asos dress, straw fedora, vince camuto lace up heels, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, miriam gin, striped dress, zara clutch, oversized clutch, asos dress, straw fedora, vince camuto lace up heels, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, miriam gin, striped dress, zara clutch, oversized clutch, asos dress, straw fedora, vince camuto lace up heels, fashion blogger,

dress // similar heels // zara clutch // hat // sunnies

Isn't this dress so cute? I just love the ruffle on the top and of course the stripes.. Best part is, it's under $80! The cut is a-line which if you've been following me for a while, you know how much I love a-line anything since it's the most flattering to my body. As far as sizing goes, I would definitely recommend getting your size as I found it to run pretty tts. For length reference, I'm about 5'5 1/2 and 5'7 with heels. The dress came right above my knee.

It's a start of a new week and I'm actually excited!
Find out why tomorrow.
Stay tuned!


Labels: , , , , , ,