Spring Cleaning


This post is sponsored by thinkThin®

IMG_5548

Springtime is here and I’m ready to get my cleaning on! Two specific areas I am focusing on are my closet and documents! Both need a lot of attention!

IMG_5476

First is my closet. Yikes! The other day, I went through my clothes with the thought, “If I haven’t worn it in the last year, get rid of it.” I was ready to toss out all of my unworn clothes, but I found it a little hard to part with a few items. It took some convincing from Eric for me to let go, but in the end, I did it!

IMG_5436

What do you do with your unwanted clothes? I ended up making two piles: one for donating and another for giving to friends and family. All I have to say is that I have five huge bags of clothes in the back of my trunk! I’m happy to report that my closet is now organized and ready to welcome some new goodies.

IMG_5492

Next up, documents. In this day and age, I still receive paper mail from a few companies because they have yet to go paperless. I can’t even tell you how much it annoys me to get paper mail of important documents. Often, my husband opens the mail and scatters it on our kitchen counter, leaving a huge paper mess for me. #rude

IMG_5517

Over the weekend during Rylie’s nap, Eric and I sat down and went through all of our piled-up mail. It was a tedious task, but I’m happy that we did it together. It felt so good to toss junk mail and file away important documents.

IMG_5528IMG_5594

My life feels in order, and now I can relax with my favorite protein bar. Did you know that thinkThin® High Protein Bars and thinkThin® Protein & Fiber Bars are not only delicious but packed with yummy nutrition? All that cleaning and organizing is draining, so I’m happy I can always depend on thinkThin® products to give me the boost of energy I need.



Protein helps fuel a full, energetic life. And good nutrition should always be delicious. That's why thinkThin® products are packed with protein and come in a variety of decadent flavors.
https://www.facebook.com/thinkproducts 

Labels: , , ,