STYLE: The Perfect Bridesmaid Dress

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, lauren conrad, paper crown, the perfect bridesmaid dress
simplyxclassic, miriam gin, lauren conrad, paper crown, the perfect bridesmaid dress simplyxclassic, miriam gin, lauren conrad, paper crown, the perfect bridesmaid dress simplyxclassic, miriam gin, lauren conrad, paper crown, the perfect bridesmaid dress simplyxclassic, miriam gin, lauren conrad, paper crown, the perfect bridesmaid dress simplyxclassic, miriam gin, lauren conrad, paper crown, the perfect bridesmaid dress simplyxclassic, miriam gin, lauren conrad, paper crown, the perfect bridesmaid dress

dress c/o // heels

I had the opportunity to collaborate with Laurenconrad.com and style one of her Paper Crown bridesmaid dresses.  I chose this one here because I thought it would be the most flattering to my body shape.  I'll be honest and tell you that I think bridesmaid dresses are normally ugly but I was so impressed with her collection.  This dress I chose is so rich and decadent with the most gorgeous silky fabric.  I actually love it so much that it makes me want to throw another wedding!
Visit her website to read more about her bridesmaid dresses find out which dress would be best for your body.  

Labels: , , , ,