STYLE: The Perfect Cami and Skirt!

simplyxclassic, miriam gin. san diego, balboa park, forever 21 clothes, skirt, cami, affordable outfits, what to do in san diego, fashion blogger, mommy blog, orange county

Hi Loves!
I just wanted to share one of my favorite outfits from my little trip to San Diego the other week. I've never been much of a silky cami kinda gal - thick arms you know? But I really liked the vneck cut on this one and found it to be flattering on. The best part is, this cami is only $15! I actually purchased it in black too =) How adorable is this straw cross body bag? I absolutely love it so much! I've been wearing it literally with every outfit lately. I think it's the perfect spring/summer bag.

simplyxclassic, miriam gin. san diego, balboa park, forever 21 clothes, skirt, cami, affordable outfits, what to do in san diego, fashion blogger, mommy blog, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin. san diego, balboa park, forever 21 clothes, skirt, cami, affordable outfits, what to do in san diego, fashion blogger, mommy blog, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin. san diego, balboa park, forever 21 clothes, skirt, cami, affordable outfits, what to do in san diego, fashion blogger, mommy blog, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin. san diego, balboa park, forever 21 clothes, skirt, cami, affordable outfits, what to do in san diego, fashion blogger, mommy blog, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin. san diego, balboa park, forever 21 clothes, skirt, cami, affordable outfits, what to do in san diego, fashion blogger, mommy blog, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin. san diego, balboa park, forever 21 clothes, skirt, cami, affordable outfits, what to do in san diego, fashion blogger, mommy blog, orange county

top // skirt // bag // hat // shoes // sunnies

This location is the Balboa Park in San Diego. Have you guys been there before? It's such a beautiful park. My only regret is that we didn't have enough time to see everything.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'm currently sick right now and trying my best to get better as fast as I can - got some fun things lined up and I don't want to miss it!




Labels: , , , , , ,