4th of July, Sophisticated

This post is sponsored by Target

Hi, friends! Today, I’m sharing 3 looks with Target for the upcoming 4th of July holiday. I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love celebrating America’s birthday with fireworks, bar-b-ques and lounging by the pool!

IMG_4040

This first look is my favorite look because you all know how much I love all white everything.” I am loving this cute little ruffle tiered cami from Who What Wear! I think it’s a great summery top and can be easily styled and layered with other pieces after the holiday. How great is this structured white crossbody bag, also from the Who What Wear collection? I really like the gold hardware giving it a more elegant look and feel.

IMG_4085
IMG_4093

top // bag // sunnies // shorts // sandals

IMG_3976

My second look is this one-piece swimsuit by Merona. I really love the little twist-front bandeau and the solid side panels against the front stripes. I honestly think that the side panels give a slimming illusion. It’s so flattering on! Trust me, I’m not this skinny! I also really appreciate the sturdy halter tie. I will definitely be lounging poolside with this little suit, and I won’t have to worry about pulling, tugging or making sure everything is in place. This suit is extremely comfortable!

IMG_3962

suit // shorts // hat // sunnies

IMG_4017

And lastly, it just wouldn’t be 4th of July without some red and white stripes. I love this classic V-neck top from the Merona line. It has just the right amount of stretch to keep you comfortable but stays in shape for a nice feminine, sophisticated look. I would definitely wear this to our annual family 4th of July bar-b-que.

IMG_4028

top // shorts // shoes

I am looking forward to celebrating this great holiday, and I hope you enjoyed my 3 looks with Target. Which one was your favorite? Tell me what you’ll be wearing this 4th.


Find your style @targetstyle

unnamed



Labels: , , ,